Saturday, April 12, 2008

Potential Last Blog from England-Noooo!!!!

This title adeptly describes how I feel at the moment. I.don't.want.to.leave!!!

Well, I wrote my 2 exams last Saturday and I just finished the last of 5 assignments, so I am officially done school in England, which is exciting! Nothing else much happened this week, just a lot of hanging out with people as much as possibly before I never see them again(for a long time at least). . .boo hoo hoo!! I am also very tired at the moment, which leaves me on the precarious edge of tears. Tonight may be a disaster, we are having a formal goodbye dinner tonight and anything could set me off. My mantra is: "You're going to Holland and Italy, be happy. . . You're going to Holland and Italy, be excited. . ."Hopefully it will get me through these next three days.

On a happier note, I did spend the afternoon in Windsor on Thursday with Sharon, Laura, and Laura's hostess Lee. Windsor Castle is ridiculously enormous and amazing. I don't have pictures at the moment, though.

That's all, folks!

1 comment:

Heather said...

umm... where are you and are you having fun and when are you going to tell us all about it???